Wednesday 8 December 2010

Eyebrows

I have a love hate relationship with my eyebrows. I am currently regrowing them as I have over plucked them compared to how I usually have them which is pretty thick, right now they aren't thin but they are definitely not how I would like to them to be. So  this means I get to look like a monster for a month or so :(

My eyebrows are dark and highly arched naturally, but they are sparse in a few areas around the top edges. I fill my eyebrows using Ruby and Millie I- Define brush £6.50, which is great its not too wide and chunky so it allows me to place product exactly where I want it with a nice clean finish. I fill my eyebrows in with Smashbox Brow Tech in 'Brunette' £18.00, personally I find this powder too powdery if that makes sense and too ashy for me.feel that it shows on my eyebrows too obviously in the light, eventhough I use a light handI hate overdone brows. However the wax holds the powder well and does keep your eyebrows hairs in place for hours.
After gaining the courage to regrow my eyebrows I am  hoping that I wont need to fill in my 
eyebrows after as

My eyebrow once it is filled


Eyebrow envy- I love all of these ladies eyebrows, I guess this is the sort of shape and thickness I am aiming for.


No comments:

Post a Comment