Wednesday 8 December 2010



Jermyn Street- Nails Inc.
Gorgeous colour it is the perfect nude for my skin tone(olive/tan), however I think this would suit all skin tones. Its not too brown or muddy therefore it doesn't dull your skin, it has mauve/dusky undertones to it. This colour goes with everything! Its perfectly on trend and can also be worn casually as it is such a natural colour. The consistency of this nail polish is kind of thick, which can make it annoying to apply , its so much easier to apply on short nails. I wear two coats for a even finish however you could get away with one coat.  


 Haymarket-Nails Inc.
 I am a huge fan of pastel coloured nail polishes.I think it is a great way of adding a pop of colour into your outfits. This as you can see is a cool shade of mint however it is not chalky or too blue or green, its just right. I would usually wear pastel colours in summer, however this colour is really versatile and works in winter great if worn with something dark without looking too summery. I think this colour looks best on short/medium length nails, look kind of tacky on long nails.You only need one coat of this and your done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment