Saturday 4 December 2010

I am up way too early, lets talk skin care.

Skin care routine

I dont wear make up every single day,im still young and i think its really important to let my skin breathe. I feel really uncomfortable with lots of make up on or make up on for long periods of time, im the sort of person that does their make up in the morning ready to leave the house and as soon as im back home i run to the bathroom to wash my face clean. I break out hormonally or if im stressed out and have dry/senetive/normal skin depending on the weather. I dont use a complicated skin care regime because id never be able to keep up with it, im way too lazy and forgetful lol!If i have any stubborn make up on i massage my face with a small amount of  9 to 5 Orchid Oil Cleansing Lotion - £7.95 by Lush and remove with warm damp cotton wool,this cleanser has a really light consistancy and smells lovley too! It soothes my skin,leaving it super soft and removes make up perfectly, i also love the fact that it is a natural product.I currently am using Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Wash - £3.49 this face wash claimes to cleanse deep into pores without overdrying for fresh,invigorated skin and is for all skin tpes. I picked this face wash up when i had newly started uni i was having a shopping spree in my lunch time lol.This product deffinatley leaves the skin invigorated, fresh and tingly in a good way.Im not too sure about the deep clean part, i usually wash my face twice when i use this if i havent used 9 to 5 before,because i feel like my face isnt completley clean! I dont know if thats just me being weird or if it really isnt removing all the daily grime from my face properly.Considering my skin type it doesnt dry or break my skin out at all which is a plus. I moisturise with Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream - £5.50 for very dry skin, nothing can beat this moisturiser!It feels like i almost have nothing on, it improves the texture of my skin enormously leaving it incredibly hydrated and not one bit oily or heavy on the skin. I use a tiny amount all over my face, it is a great base for under your make up too.One product i use mostly when my skin feels congested and irritated not really on a regular basis is Tea Tree Water Popular Toner - £6.35 by Lush for normal to oily skin, i usually spray it onto some cotton wool and swipe over my face gently after i have finished cleansing and washed my face.I feel it perks my skin up,it is really gentle and doesnt have that horrible strong stench of tea tree oil, its a much more lighter version which is really refreshing!
I dont exfoliate to be honest, i know i should!However i just cant find an exfoliator that does the job, i usually mix a little bit of honesy,olive oil and sugar together and massage a little onto my face. I've even stopped doing that now because my skin felt a little stripped afterwards. I would love to find a exfoliating mask that i could use once or twice a week. I have tried some of Lush's facial masks, they make my skin feel great and revived but they all smell awful, so off putting! Next on my shopping list is L'OrĂ©al Paris Perfect Clean Soothing Foaming Cream Wash,my Neutrogena face wash is nearly finished.I used this face wash a couple of times while i was staying at my cousins, it removed all my make up in one go and leaves your skin feeling so soft !
Noorie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment